Night shift night shift night shift.
Just finished my 3rd night shift.
Seriously, I don't feel as tired as i would comparing to the past few night shifts I've done.
MBS is opened.
But why are there still so many people checking in at RWS.
It's like full occupancy can, but thankfully I'm working night so I didn't have to handle the crowd. Haha.
I just can't wait for the people to move to MBS because it's when I can relax.
And it doesn't make much difference in anyway with exception that I have lesser things to do but receiving the same.
I sense negatively amongst my colleagues.
It seems that people are moving on to somewhere else very soon.
It's just the matter of time I guess.
I did mentioned that Johnson participated in FHA. Did I?
Anyway, he got bronze. Which I think is very good because he only had like 1 month to prepare.
I'm getting lazier to blog because there's nothing much to write about because my life revolves around lesser and lesser things. Heh
12:06 PM