A guest scolded me stupid today.
Man, I was pissed off.
It's not my fault at all. People from the other areas gave her wrong information and she blame me.
No money to pay deposit, still scold me.
I was super patient with her until she said that.
Come to think about it, I should tell her that "Mdm, please don't scold me stupid. I have a degree. Do you?"
Haha. If I say that, I guess I would be dead.
But, we have human rights k.
Working for half a year, it enables us to rank the worse guest.
Simply base on interactions with guest, Indian guests like to check in super early like 0900hrs when check-in is at 1500hrs. And they always want free things.
Guest from Hong Kong are unreasonable. They want high floor, all rooms on the same level and check-in together. Crazy.
I'm getting rather tired nowadays.
Tired of the job.
Tired of non-stop work that I don't even have the time to drink water or go pee.
I'm working and looking for better opportunities.
I guess when a better opportunity comes, I will tender and say bye bye.
10:30 PM