<body>

Monday, January 25, 2010

It was busy busy during the weekend.
Total Madness.
Non-stop check-ins, enquiries, complaints.
Seem to be answering the same question over and over again, "how much is the room rate ar?"

I did met some troublesome guests, irritating ones that I feel like slapping them. Haha.
But I didn't.

And I got my uniform already. Got it on the day of official opening.
Do you know how I retrieve my uniform for changing when I'm working?
The system is automatic k. No need for humans just a scan of the ID card and the uniform belt will spin spin spin and stop where my uniform is located. Haha.

Had straight morning shifts, waking up at 0445 heading to work, change and eat breakfast.
It's super routine man. Haha.

Seriously, the time spent with Johnson is little man.
It's like only twice a week?
But we took the bus back from Harbourfront to Tampines yesterday. And I guess we will not take it anymore, because it took 1hr 45mins. And the stretch when it passes by Little India is scary.

I guess my entries are getting boring because what I encounter now is only work, eat, sleep.
Which is very true.

Oh ya. One more thing.
I've been to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE.
Like finally. But it was just a walk around the place. Haha

9:52 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens