Off for 3 days.
Weeeeeeee.
But I'm down with flu and a bad cough for about a week.
It's Christmas yesterday & Boxing Day today. It's not as though I celebrate both of them.
Received 2 cards for Christmas. Seriously, I felt so guilty not making an effort to write cards. To add on, I didn't even remember getting Yikai's his birthday present whereby he never fails to forget my birthday to the extent of sending it to Switzerland this year. Waaaa.
Was at Woon Han's house on the eve for gathering.
I was the victim for wrestling.
Met P Group for lunch today. As usual, the full strength wasn't there. Heh.
Will be staying in the hotel on Monday & Tuesday next week to 'test' the rooms. It's FREE!!
It's good to stay on Tuesday night because I'm working morning on Wednesday. How convenient!
I'm sleeping soon, despite just waking up at 7plus just now.
The medicine is taking it's effect.
Hopefully by Monday I will recover and work at full force. =)
10:36 PM