<body>

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Busy busy.
And being busy means less time with Johnson unlike during the past few weeks when I can meet meet as and whenever I want. But the good thing is, I fall asleep real fast. Haha.

Anyway, I wanted to post about this issue for some time.
Branded goods. Hahaha.
Somehow or rather, I am seeing people carrying them around so often then before and even a teenager will carry one.
It never fails to make me wonder how can they afford to buy them. Even if they can afford to buy them, it makes me think, why do they want to buy it.

You can show me products from LV, Gucci, Prada or whatever, and ask me the price. You will be shock to hear how much I quote them because I know nuts about them.

I can't say I don't own any of them.
But things I BOUGHT and considering the most branded of them all is maybe a Samsonite bag, a creative MP3 player, perfume and Levi's jeans.
All below a hundred. Heh.

I bet people will say, "see a few years later you will buy a not".
On my stand now, I believe I won't, because I don't splurge. I save.
It's a habit.
Don't believe ask my parents, my sister and Johnson.

On the other hand, Johnson splurges on me.
Shall not state brands, but I have told him not to spend sooooo much already. Right?

I have never thought of wanting to own something or rather buy something branded. To me, it doesn't matter.
Because I know the money can be used for more meaningful purpose.

4:54 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens