<body>

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh....
It's one year already. =)
No special planning, just simple like usual. Just like us.
I've been meeting Johnson like on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and today, Wednesday.
Headed to swim today at Serangoon, and the swimming complex only has one pool.
Only one. Heh. But it's clean. Cleaner than Tampines.

Anyway, having to travel out this few days enabled me to compile a list that irks me when I'm outside.

The list:
- People just don't know how to keep left on escalators, especially in the mrt stations. And when you say excuse they give you the 'tsk' face. But I don't care about the 'tsk', because they just can't read signs.
- People who yak yak yak in mrt and buses. I have met them on the bus yesterday and the train on Monday. It's as though they want everyone to know about their life. Simply, irritating.
- People who walks slow or occupy the center of the walkway that keeps me from walking at a constant speed.
- People who don't know how to give their seats up and those who for some reason in a crowded train choose to sit down when they are getting down at the next stop.
- Sleepers. Haha. Especially in trains, where the space is so constraint, and you are just so sway that the person beside you is sleeping. To make things worse, the person just won't sleep still. To the left, to the right, to the left, to the left, and you are sitting on his left. Haha.
- People with no backbone and likes leaning on the pole used for gripping on trains, because there's ain't no space to grip for support.

I guess the list goes on, but these are the few that I seriously dislike.
And one of the weirdest thing I came across was when I'm sitting down in the train and this auntie standing just randomly said, 'can I sit there?'
The seat she is referring is the little space left between me and this other passenger. I was like what kind of stupid request it is. And before anyone one of us can answer her stun question, she just tries to squeeze her fat ass. Haha. So both of us stood up to let her to let her ass sit and I just kept looking at her in disgust.


8:52 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens