I don't usually do much housework at home.
But I'm not spoilt.
I do fold clothes, hang clothes, 'occasional' ironing, praying (not considered as housework) when I'm home especially these few weeks.
Ironing of clothes reminds me of my primary school days. I learnt how to iron clothes when I was in primary school & I even ironed my own uniform.
But there is one thing I remember, a comment said by my classmate.
Can't remember what linked to the topic, but I vaguely recalled that my classmate saying the uniform that I ironed and was wearing was crumpled. I think I ignored her comment. Haha.
But to think of it now, how many kids in primary school know how to iron.
I'm proud of it. Haha.
Anyway, hanging clothes on the bamboo sticks and placing them out of the window is a common sight. But we don't do that at home because there are just too many clothes. Haha.
Carrying the pole out of the window is scary, for the fear that it will just drop down.
I did that at Johnson's place.
I felt so accomplished placing not one but two poles out successfully, and he stays at a high level. Haha.
And yes, I do housework that I don't usually do in my home in his home.
Heading to town tomorrow to meet P-Group whom I have not met in close to 4 months.
To add on, in order to clarify that Xiao Grey is grey, here's a comparison.