I've been busy this week.
But let's just go back into last week whereby I met up quite a few friends.
Met Nana on Wednesday, Ah Net on Thursday & the guys on Friday for Chin Han's early birthday celebration.
Was at SIM on Saturday for the open house. Met Azmi, Ray, Mr. Currie and the current students.
Anyway, I'm working now.
Part time at a home office located at Braddell that pays well.
Ya man. The pay is good with the exception that I require around an hour of bus ride to travel to Braddell.
Working from 0900 to 1900 facing the computer everyday with my fingers typing non-stop.
Mind you, it's tiring k.
The bad side of it is that I don't get to meet Johnson as much as we do before.
His off days are on weekdays whereas for me its the weekends. And it would be rather tiring for me to meet him after work which also applies to him. Heh.
Anyway, my boss is very nice.
I took up this job to earn money and also to wait for interviews. It's a good thing that she understands my situation and let me go for interviews that are upcoming next week.
Headed for 1 yesterday, another on Monday & one more on Friday.
You know, it's always like that. When you wish to have interviews it doesn't come, and out of a sudden, upcoming interviews.
This scenario is so similar to the previous scenario whereby I went for 3 interviews and nothing positive.
Hopefully this time round, things will be different.
Working days next week are lesser due to my interviews that will take up half a day. This means lesser money but more time with Johnson.
I've been losing my temper with him quite often this week. Twice I think.
But it's ok.
I lose my temper fast & recover fast. And he's patient enough. Haha.
Anyway, I received a ridiculous message from someone. I shall not name name but it's really silly and childish. Whatever it is, I replied it in the best and nicest way as I can. Heh.
6:32 PM