<body>

Sunday, September 6, 2009

It was Papa's bday on Thursday, headed out for dinner and then ice-cream for desserts at Swensens.
Got a free fire-house and othered other 3 more ice-creams.
It has been quite some time since we dined in together at Swensens i guess.

Just came back from Mandai today after praying.
My first visit to my Ah Ma, Ah Gong and Ah Ma's mum 'house'. (My mum's side)
I saw Singapore's 4th President's 'house' too. It was just a few rows down.
Going to such places never fail to bring me bad thoughts.
How bad, I don't want to say. Afterall, it's bad.

Anyway, Zhang Xue You is coming to Singapore!!!
But it's not going to be his solo concert, so nvm. Haha.

I thought about somethingsn regarding the songs in my mp3.
There are no Zhang Xue You songs in my mp3.
There are no Mayday songs in my mp3.
Shi Kang Jun is only singer that has been in my mp3 since day 1 till now.
Songs in my mp3 are mostly dl-ed although I do have lots of CDs.
I don't usually listen to my songs in mp3, I listen to the radio.
Other then in tunnels, shopping centers or areas with bad reception, I tune to the radio.
Why?
Because the songs on radio are super random and i get to listen to new ones.
Recently, i heard this song on the radio, it brings out the rock in me man. Haha.


8:43 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens