I was working for 3 days this week @ NUH with my face 3/4 covered.
Why? Because I had to wear the mask throughout the whole day.
It was boring as there weren't many customers so I went around looking at the things in the pharmacy for most of the time.
But it was nice to see family caring for one another while they walk pass me.
I'm an AMA.
Tomorrow will be one of the largest gathering I will have since I'm back.
It's going to be like CNY but instead its for the 7th month.
Ah Ma is going to cook up a feast as usual to welcome the 30++++++ people coming over to eat.
So AMA = Ah Ma Apprentice
I'm helping her to run errands like buying rock sugar and agar agar powder.
I also peeled turnips for her but she thinks that I'm too slow. But hey, I'm an apprentice. Haha
I'm going out again in search for ang-ku-kueh and hua-kueh.
Till then, I shall update after the event which will be held tml.
6:24 PM