I have been out quite often during the past week.
Attended 2 interviews.
Been to the Zoo, Marina Barrage, illuma, Sun Yan Zi’s concert.
Worked part time over the weekend for the Suntec event.
Watched finish Criminal Minds Season 1, 2 and catching up on Season 4.
Anyway, I have been thinking quite a bit about the issue of “friends”.
Staying in Switzerland for 6 months is a chance to test how strong a friendship is.
Be it the friendship that is strengthen in Switzerland, or the friendship made that is in Singapore.
Coming back made me realized who I can really call as friends and those who I won’t say are not worthy, but those that can be like it doesn’t matter if I will/will not see you again next time.
Despite being back for less than 3 weeks, it can be easily seen who these people are.
I did told Johnson about it and also it’s pointless to make an effort when you know what the end result is. But anyway, I can be wrong.
Johnson started work already.
I turned down one and another is still waiting for my decision as it is a different line.
So currently, I am still jobless and doing nothing but watching videos at home. Heh.
A new member joined the Meh Meh family.
Bought in Singapore, it is called Xiao Lan.
11:19 PM