<body>

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I was on a Switzerland tour last week.
Headed out from Wednesday to Saturday.

First stop was Geveva.
It's a 3 hour train ride from Luzern can. Sit until backside pain.
But there is nothing much in Geneva though, just lots of watch shops.
But they do have a wide variety of food.
We had chinese food which was not bad and sushi. Haha.




The second stop was the Rhine Fall on Thursday.
Located near Germany its around 1.5 to 2 hours away.
The Rhine Fall is said to be the biggest waterfall in Europe, though it wasn't high it was still rather magnificent. We even took a boat to the middle of the falls where we can get closer to it.


The boat ride
The view from the top



Headed to Mount Pilatus on Friday with Johnson as Dawn and Yongyi have things to do in school.
Mount Pilatus is in Luzern so it didn't took us long to get there.
It was windy and I didn't wore much but it was still manageable la.
The view was great as the skies were clear.
It was rather tiring though because we had to climb up to 2 different mountain tops to get 2 different views.
We took the world's steepest cogwheel up and a boat back to Luzern which was rather relaxing.


I risked my life to take this pic. Damn scared can.
There was no fencing or whatsoever as Johnson made me climb up to take pictures.
But I can't deny that the pictures were quite well taken. Haha.






Saturday was a bad weather day with rain and clouds.
Despite so, we braved the weather to Mount Titlis located 1 hour away by train.
Board the cable car and the first revolving cable car up to the mountain.
It was all white.
The sky was white, the floor was white with snow.
We were like in heaven.
We couldn't open our eyes wide partly due to the sun. But it was still beautiful.
It was cold but not that cold though as I only wear one long sleeve shirt and a jacket.




Our tools to sledge down the snow. In the glacier cave...

My results are out yesterday.
Though it wasn't what I aimed for but I kind of expected it still.
Papa amd Mummy are coming over on Monday.
Graduation is on Wednesday.
And then is a trip around Switzerland with my parents going to the places that I have explored together with some new places.


6:54 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens