<body>

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My duty finally finished.
Actually, I quite enjoy doing the duty I guess.
Mainly, we have to divide ourselves to refill the drinks, serve food, polishing of cutleries, clearing of plates and my favourite job, being MUTHU.
There is this dishwasher Indian guy which we don’t know his name, so we just call him Muthu. He won’t be around during weekends so we have to do his job. I love to be Muthu. In fact, Dawn and I enjoy being Muthu. But being Muthu is tiring because there are lots of plates to wash. Haha.

Anyway, I’m still sick.
Damn. 1 week and the flu is still with me.
I was at the worst state yesterday. According to my friend, my face turned pale and I vomited which my period played part of the responsibility. Skipped lunch, eat medicine, sleep for awhile, attend lesson, bathe, rest, eat dinner, rest. I was practically bed ridden la. Haha. Thankfully I have my friends and Johnson to take care of me.

School is rather pack now with all the diploma and certificates students in. The queue for food takes close to 30 minutes. Heh.

Anyway, I have a submission due on Friday and I should probably carry on on my work.

4:56 AM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens