<body>

Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm blogging from Switzerland right now. And there's snow just outside the window.
Thanks to all that came and send me off ya?

Current time in Singapore now as i blog should be 0245, Friday. But it's 1945, Thurday right now in Switzerland.
I'm getting very sleepy.

The flight was a little bumpy and there was an emergency announcement in search for a doctor during the flight and i thought we were going to have an emergency landing.

My room here is fine. I shouldn't have any complains since I've been to China.
Starting to feel the stress next week although it is only the induction week (orientation week).

I'm still comtemplating on whether i should just sleep now. Haha.
Anyway, i guess all of us are heading out since there will be someone who will show us around.
Till then i will upload some pictures ya?

Oh ya.
To Rurouni: Waaaaa. The neoprint too much. Haha. The more i see especially those small pictures the more i laugh. Haha. Thanks guys.

2:45 AM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens