<body>

Monday, January 26, 2009

I have been out nightly man. Haha.

Go villa on Wednesday and Thursday for ginger tea.

Headed down to Zurich on Friday whereby the rain and strong wind was scary. We were practically fighting with the umbrella man. Haha. I finally bought something. I bought a 5.95CHF Zara shirt.

Saturday we had chocolate fondue at the villa, thanks to Gylnn, Lee and Andrew.
Played mahjong cards version till close to 1am.

And.........
I finally went out alone today.
But my main purpose is to take passport picture because Mr. Ferry (in charge of registration) said that the picture I gave him cannot.
Why?
He said that I’m laughing in the picture whereby I was smiling. Heh.
That is how strict the immigration is I guess.
After taking picture I went roaming on the streets because the bus intervals are hourly on Sunday.
Walked down a few bus stops and sat down waiting for the bus and thankful it wasn’t that cold.
I finally headed down to the lake after close to one month. The lake is just 15 minutes away and I have been seeing it every single down from the school’s view.

the view of my sch from the lake










It’s Chinese New Year.
The first Chinese new year I’m missing.
Waaaaaaaaa.
And I’m falling sick soon. My throat is itchy. Haha.
And I’m having duty starting from tomorrow. Oh man.
Hopefully the daily duties will work out fine. =)

6:31 AM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens