Met P Group without Christina on Sunday and ate at Sushi Tei @ Takashimaya.
Think the 6 of us are understanding towards service staff especially those trainee service staff. Apparently my order was wrong (ordered cold noodles instead in came with the soup), Sam’s miso soup took very long to be served and we were short of one dish (thankfully it wasn’t in the bill because we realized it a few hours later).
See, so many mistakes and we didn’t complain at all because we were all once in their position.
I had one of my longest wait on Monday at Acer service center to repair my laptop.
I was there at 11am and I left the place at around 3.30pm.
It took me slightly over 2 hours for my turn (which I went roaming around) and over an hour for them to fix my laptop whereby I was stoning at the center. Heh.
Hopefully my laptop will be in tiptop condition or rather it doesn’t breakdown on me at Switzerland.
Back to TP library to do research for my dissertation, which I think I will have to do MORE research.
Walked from TP to the area around Sheng Siong at bedok reservoir because someone didn’t want to take bus. Heh.
But ok la, it doesn’t feel as long as it looks.
Anyway, it’s the 17th.
It’s exactly 2 weeks before I depart.
It will be Christmas next week and the week after I’m gone.
So fast man.
BUT!
I have yet received any of the 3 items I mentioned previously.
WHY? WHY? WHY?
Maybe you readers missed it.
- Samsung MP3 Player (only $129 for 2GB or $179 for 4GB)
- A pair of Timberland boots at the store in Raffles City ($129 not sure if there’s discount)
- A pair of Timberland shoes at the store in Vivo City (Around $133 after discount)
There you go. Haha
11:20 PM