<body>

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am leaving on an aeroplane, don't know when I'll be back again.
Haha.

I'm leaving HOME soon to the airport by 2200. Hopefully I won't be late.

Let's have a summary for 2008.
Ya, erm not bad.
New environment in school with new friends.
Getting together with the guys from Rurouni was good too. Always have so much laughter with them. Haha. Thanks guys!!!
Ah Net, Nana and Tian Tian. What i have to say to 3 of us are in the card ya??

Oh SISTER!!!!!!!!
Don't me toooo much.
Ponyo ponyo ponyo, sa ko na no ko!!!!!
PONYO!!!!!!

The quote from the wise women with her name starting with "L":
"Through finding 真爱, I get to 造福人群, and be compliment that I am a 美人."

And anyway, for some who don't know, I'm attached.
I'm actually officially attached from 1.5 months.
Last news from me to you this year.
Till then, it maybe my last post this year!!!!
Take care peeps!!!!!!

9:20 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens