Finally met Rurouni !! Haha. Plus it was full strength man!!
Had dinner at Billy Bombers and a round of drinks at Blue Oasis.
Headed to Rong’s house with Chin Han and out again to Clarke Quay for the 2nd round of drinking. Unfortunately, it was 12plus when the three of us arrived and most of the places were full.
Ended up at EskiBar which was rather COLD. Haha.
Tian Wei being the birthday boy drank until he vomited. Thankfully I didn’t get to see his puke.
Having 2 drivers was a good thing because we didn’t have to cab back home.
When Da Ge is bored...

When Samuel is hungry, he eats the 'honey baked ham'...


2nd outing on Sunday with poly mates.
Anna, Daniel, Kaven, Nicolas, Sam, Samuel, Weijie.
Ate at Lucky Plaza which was damn packed la.
Talked at HK Cafe and went shopping with nothing being bought. Haha.
And when I was home, I realised that we didn’t take any pictures!!!!! Haha.
23 days left seems long yet short. Heh.
Seems like I have many things yet to be done man!!!!!!
8:55 PM