<body>

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Met the Kampong/Usual 4 plus Travis yesterday night for a prawning session at AMK yesterday.
It was a little boring and patience is rather important I guess.
2 rods, 3 hours, 16 prawns.
And I got like 5 missed calls when I made a toilet trip. Just 1 toilet trip and I got 5 calls.
I know that they are worried, but, nvm.

19/11/2008 finally came.
Glad that everything is over. =)
Met Dawn in the morning to head down to Chinatown because someone refuse to let Yongyi pick me up in the morning to go with them.
It ended earlier than expected and off the 4 of us was for dim sum at Yam Cha. Haha.

Anyway, now is a show off time for me. Haha.
Bear with me ar. It’s not that I always have things to show off right?
Veronica, who is in charge of my course called me, asking me to submit my portfolio copy to her because Ms.Mok (my tutor) wants my copy for sample. Haha. Not me only la, there are still others.
Use as sample copy leh.
I was thinking maybe she wants to use it to point out the bad points. Haha.
Hopefully not, because she did mentioned on the grading sheet that she LIKES the design of my cover page.
So, I just want to show off my cover page la.
Let me happy a bit ar. Haha.

"Through the border, it shows my portfolio is made up of them whom change my life in every possible way."

11:19 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens