It was a damn hectic week and nerve wrecking Friday.
Staying up till as late as 3am and waking up at 6plus morning to compile and redo parts that were done wrongly. Stayed in school till 9pm on Thursday to finish the last bit with Dawn and Pamela and we wanted to hand in during Thursday night, but couldn’t make it to bind. Waaa.
Friday was a long day.
Reach school at 0830 to reprint some mistakes, submit at 0900 and off was I too the student lounge watching my shows and sleeping.
Presentation at 1400, but meeting at 1100 for rehearsal.
I was damn pissed off with everything that happened from 1300 to 1400.
But thankfully I can say that the presentation was ok despite us needing to touch up the final report.
And, the TWO PROJECTS ARE DONE!
I can finally sleep earlier. Haha.
my project grp,from left: Lilin, Angela, Pamela, Dawn n me

Extra member, Vian at the bottom. haha.
Meeting P Group at Chomp Chomp, 2030 and my classes ended 1hour later 1800 .
Lazy to go home so I tagged along with the group of 10 to Bukit Timah food center so that I can get a lift from Johnson aka Ah Seng to Serangoon. Haha.
Ate my 2nd round at Chomp Chomp. Haha.
Ate till 10 plus and roamed around Serangoon Gardens and settled down at Coffee Bean.
Talked till 12plus then we left.
Weijie was so kind to carry my backpack and Jin's bag. 
Ok. I shall be leaving for sch now. Heh. Project meeting again for another project. Projects don't seem to end man!
Meeting my class tml after dinner for K session. Imagine 10plus people singing K and going crazy. =)
9:25 AM