<body>

Monday, September 8, 2008

It was a busy weekend I can say with SOME projects done. Haha.

Was meeting Rurouni in the evening on Saturday, but classes ended at 5pm and I had like 2hr plus to kill. Dawn and I Tagged along with Ah Seng and Yongyi as they head off for dinner in Taka whereby Dawn left earlier to meet her parents.
The 2 guys accompanied me till Rong and JJ reached Taka.Haha. Nice right? Haha.
Let’s see, JJ, Rong and I was figuring what to do till 10pm as the others were LAN-ing. Ate at Shokudo then met up with the others at PS.
Drank an Erdinger at an Irish pub in Marina sq and had prata back in Tampines.
I was home early man. 1am. Haha.


It has been quite a long time since I slept till 2pm. Oh man, SHIOK ar!
Belated bday dinner for my papa at Pan Pacific’s Hai Tien Lou on Sunday.
Nice place with a great view at the 37th floor plus food was good too.

view from the bottom

pic with the carpet that 'make waves' as you walk on it

family pic =)

I had another session with my classmates in Chinatown. K Session at this $10 karaoke place.
The place has new songs, a bowl of shark’s fin and drinks. Good right?
There were a total of 16 ppl in the small room and I reached at 9plus while the others started at 7pm. It was crazy when Ah Seng came in minutes after I did. He ordered a bottle of Chivas. Thanks ar.
Not only was there a bottle, there were jugs and jugs of beer throughout the session.
My class really went crazy especially after the drinking so much. They were soooo high la. But the whole scene was damn funny.
Don’t ask me how many glasses of beer I drank. Haha. I don’t know. But I didn’t go crazy jumping and dancing in front of the tv screen. I even had to watch dear Angela who still had some sense but somehow drunk. Haha.
K session ended at 1am with supper at Maxwell but I was still very full. Haha.
Shall post the crazy pics when I get my hands on them.

Anyway, i'm back listening to the radio again.
Tuning in when I'm going to sch and sometimes when you are listening, you feel like laughing because of the jokes. But you can't laugh because people will be looking at you in a weird way. Haha.

10:06 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens