<body>

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Met Da Ge after school at around 5 plus at Esplanade but the weather wasn’t very good though as it was raining. But still we got a good spot after the rain. The task for the both of us was to save seats for 5 persons. Haha. Chin Han came around 7 plus and off I went buying CHICKIN at KFC. Haha. Wa.
The queue too much, waited for 20 minutes then my turn and I order for 4 person. Haha. Was back at our spot slightly after 8 and there were quite a number of people there, thankfully, our seats were safe too. Soon after I return, Samuel came and then Ben at 9. I was damn tired sitting there after eating because of Chin Han and Samuel. Make me laugh until damn tired till the extent that I ask them to stop talking. Come some Phelps with butterfly kick and strike his winning pose. -_-. Samuel’s favourite man. Haha.
Pom Pom Pom started at 2130 lor. So late lor, but it was nice. Haha.
Headed back to Marina Square’s arcade to wait for Rong, and on our way there, the guys were crazy over the toy machine. Spent $10 or more on it can. But the entertainment value was superb plus there were some passerby who stop by and watch them play. The conclusion: a dunno what thing that Samuel won and he was so happy over it.

Samuel & Ben. Look at their excited expressions.
even Chin Han joined in. Look at the on-lookers behind
After Rong & JJ came, KBox was next.
The new playlist has the songs that we and of course I sang. Haha. The classic song is the only English song. Haha. Couldn’t stop laughing when I hear them sing.
Told me papa that I will be back at 2am++ but it was 3 when I left. Told the guys to carry on till 4am & that I cab home alone. They refuse. Stupid Rong don’t let me go, but I got my ways, BUT they still caught up by sprinting 100m to catch up with me.
Sorry guys, made u all leave earlier. 1 hour can sing a lot of songs you know. Haha. Always have to trouble them, pai seh leh. =)

The things that guys do at KBox. First, there were 3.
Note: They are all lying on the sofa.

Then came the fourth one. Thankfully, there wasn't the fifth.

Saturday. Wanted to wake up earlier to reach school at 9am, but cannot la, damn tired and I reach school at 10am instead. Haha. Surprisingly, I wasn’t sleepy during the afternoon finance class.

Met Nana at City Hall after class for my second Pom Pom Pom session. Had dinner and off we were to Esplanade at 8plus. Haha. Much later then the first session, and Nana brought a mat (for 10 ppl) to sit as the floor was wet. Haha. I prefer today’s session, seems to have more variety and maybe because it was Korea. Haha.

Anyway, have to do my projects tomorrow man. I HAVE TOO!

And I think I’m getting old. My back aches when I sit on the train all the way to Dover whereby I will not be able to sleep comfortably. Haha.


11:49 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens