<body>

Friday, August 1, 2008

I actually wrote a chunk of things la, but I deleted them away.

I’m a emo girl tonight.
I’m a tired girl that overslept 2 twice 2 days straight.
I’m a healthy girl that went swimming yesterday.
I’m a hardworking girl that is trying to finish my project.
I’m a sad girl that feels like breaking down.
I’m just a girl.

Wow. Sounds like a poem hur.
Title: Girl ~

Ignore me.

Anyway, I said I’ll post up video of 1N2D, so I’ll keep my promise. It’s just a cut from the show but you may not even understand the joke unless you watch the whole episode.
If you want to watch it, you can find it on Youtube or Tudou or 56.com

This is a cut of the show which shows the game between Lee Seung Gi & MC Mong, it’s not subbed though. The winning team will get to sleep indoors while the losing team will sleep in outdoors in a tent together with the snow. Both of them are amateurs in ping pong but I guess with the subs it’s funnier because you will understand what they are saying.


11:56 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens