<body>

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bad day since the clock strike 12mn.
I was using the mp3 as per normal to sleep & I felt like calling someone to talk to.
But I realized there wasn’t anyone to call as it was rather late.
Nana n Ah Net shld be aslp.
Rong is in camp n as for Da Ge I guess he's in camp too.
Took me close to an hour to sleep and just as I was drifted off to sleep I was awoken. Whatever man.

I think I am too considerate towards her. I have tolerated it for years keeping quiet because I don’t want to make things worse just like the entry I told Nana to take off. But really, after so long and so many things that I have seen, and the way she is treating me, I think my tolerance level has reached a limit. It will just take something little to snap.
I wonder why must I go through all this shit while she can be so happy.
Why must I always think of others before they think about me?
And guess it will take time and perhaps if that day comes, I am not giving face to anyone.

I am already damn upset for the night and for whatever reason my Ah Ma just had to make it worse.
Something got over her and she wants me to keep my things outside when I am sitting outside. It’s just so unreasonable that I don’t want to talk to her. But by doing I know I am upsetting her and myself, however I just can't help it. I don't want her to see me in tears, I never want her to see that part of me.

Oh man, I can’t wait to meet my S Club tml and sometimes I wish January is coming so that I no need to be so upset every now and then. And she can jolly when do anything when I am not around because it doesn’t bother me anymore.

Seriously, I feel like crying out loud but I know I can’t.
I can only let the tears stream down quietly, just as it has been in the night and every now and then.

Anyway, looking at something lighter, the stupid cat is back.
It strolled in front of me when I was on the phone with Yanni 2 days ago. It strolled slowly and jump out of the gate right in front of my eyes.
Last night, it merely made its leap of faith into my house. Despite me sitting in the living room, if I was slow for a few seconds it will be in my house. Thanks goodness when I turn my head its paws were just clinging onto the gate if not ar, I think it will be landing somewhere near me.
Too much. Someone kill that cat please, thank you.

11:14 AM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens