<body>

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Again, it happened today.
How many times a week, a month must i take it?

To think of it, I did mentioned it 2 years ago.
The same person, the same situation and the same reaction i had.
I even post out the reason 2 years ago, but i can't now.
2 years. I've been taking it for 2 years.
Wow. Aren't i incredible?

What it happens, i will just cry.
I always tell myself to not cry over it, it's not worth my tears, but i guess it can't be controlled.

Why can't she spare a thought for me?
Or have she ever spared a thought for me before?
Sometimes i think, maybe i should fight for my rights so i won't be so miserable like now.
But i know there will always be something that will stop me.
Something that i cherish alot.

But well, sometimes i wonder, why must i think so much?
Maybe the other person doesn't bother about it.

In conclusion for the night.
Suck it la. %$#@!%$#@!

10:59 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens