Stellie is a emo kia today.
She's not a beer kia. Haha.
Maybe I am tired physically. Swam 20 laps on Thursday and headed out to watch 赤壁 with Rurouni and met up with Rongie after our movie at around 12plus.
By the way, 赤壁 is a nice movie. Please go watch it. I’m serious. Haha.
Didn’t sleep much for the night and I was damn tired for lessons. Another outing at East Coast Park which I just came back from, it’s for Benji. The long walk to the pit and nice sea breeze made me more tired.
And actually I did feel a little out ya. Out of place. So getting out will be better.
There was a boys’ talk corner and a girls’ corner (I know no one). So I decided to take a walk, sitting down at a quiet place. Haha.
My disappearance triggered a call from Da ge after 45mins and seriously over the phone I felt like crying. Don’t ask me why la, I am just a emo kia for the day. Haha. Ya ya, da ge is angry and Benji was asking him to chill. It’s my 2nd disappearance only ma. Chill lor. My parents were there to pick me too. Haha.
There’s nobody to blame for me being emo, so nobody should blame himself/herself. It was Stella's emo day and Tian Wei was right for calling me emo over the phone. Haha.
And da ge, if I wanna emo of coz is leave first then tell you ma. Haha. I shall try to tell u first if one day I choose to go back ahead of others during the emo days.
Rongie is in Tekong now. Full strength after the movie at TM, 1220, on Thurs. Good luck Rongie. Haha.
12:39 AM