<body>

Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh Lardy……
Have you heard or seen any recent news of Singapore?
Your “favourite” Ming Yi Fa Shi is caught. I shouldn’t call him “fa shi”, he doesn’t deserve such title. I should just call him Ah Ming. He can still smile at the camera hur, feel like slapping his face.
To think that sooooo many people respected him, seeing him do all those stunts to raise money and where do all the money go? His ‘holy’ pocket.
First was NKF, now Ren Ci, so which will be the next organization?

Anyway, is there a place that sells cat traps?
In the current market, there are lizard traps, mouse traps, cockroach traps… So where are the cat traps?
It sounds cruel but it’s seriously getting irritating on my side. That STUPID CAT just won’t stay away from my house. For the whole day yesterday, it was in my house 3 times. Too much.
Today, I sat near the door, and the cat was outside my corridor. But too bad hur, you can’t come in because I am staring at you. And if I find out whose STUPID CAT it belongs to (it’s has a bell), I guess I’m so gonna scold that person to watch his/her cat. Too much.
Feel like writing a notice to all Blk 944 residents asking whose STUPID CAT it belongs to. Better keep an eye on the cat if not I’ll DIG their eyes out or perhaps they should buy a chain to leash them up together.

the "new fencing", which is being UPgraded. You can pop by and have a look at my gate. It's the most unique hand-made fencing.
upclose shot

9:28 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens