I’ve been keeping fit for these 2 weeks.
After swimming last week, I rollerblade today with Alicia, Ray & Yongyi. Unfamiliar names because they are my SIM classmates. And seriously, I don’t really know the guys because up till now, I have yet spoke more than 2 sentences with them. Haha.
2 noobs, Ray and myself blade. Haha. Imagine from the Mac all the way to the hawker center and back again. I nearly died.
Comparing with the previous time I blade with my sister, I had more fatal falls today because of the slopes. Out of the numerous falls, 3 of them were the worst.
1st was when I was standing still. Don’t ask me how I fell when I wasn’t moving. It was so sudden that Alicia also didn’t knew what happened. Landed on my left arm but thankfully it’s ok.
2nd fall was the worst. Landed on my backside, good game. Damn painful till I have nothing to say. I even had the “ping” sound at my ears when I stood up.
3rd fall. Stupid slope. Couldn’t control my direction while going down the slope. I didn’t wear any arm guards so my right arm was scratched.
Man, my butt hurts man.
I seriously hate the slopes (up or down) & the uneven ground. But luckily Alicia and Yongyi was patient enough to wait for me and let me grabbed them while Ray was in front blading & falling. Just like me. Haha
Good workout I can say. But I still prefer swimming la.
I had this sudden thought on Sat after lessons.
I wanted to visit my Ah Gong. I went to the temple but it was closed. Waaa. Too much.
There’s a new movie coming up this week. The Dark Knight.
My friend had a small role in it.
10:04 PM