I was kind of pissed in the morning la. Probably because i didn't have enough sleep and i had to wake up earlier for school. Plus, the people sitting beside me on the train made me damn pissed. This stupid man, ard his 40s couldn't sleep still. His hands kept falling off and he will fidget himself, sitting upright and the next moment will be his hands falling off again. Damn irritating.
Took the chance to shift to the next seat beside me then this guy maybe ard 20 sat down. Waaaaaa. Toooo much. He's also another sleeper. Can make friends with the other man. He practically slant himself to my direction. Toooo much. I damn tired can, can't even close my eyes for 2mins. Basket.
Anyway, I bought CDs again online.. haha
Hesitated for quite some time ok... Main purpose is to buy my 一枝梅 ost, but in order to fulfil the free shipping condition i have to buy some more. And since I'll be getting my 张敬轩 dvd & cd, i might as well get all of them together right? haha...
2cds & 1 dvd arrived today man.. wahhaha...
But i dun think i will have time to watch the dvd concert..

11:02 PM