<body>

Friday, July 25, 2008

I am tired man and my headache hurts. Haha.
Don’t seem to get enough rest even though I have sufficient hours of sleep.
Anyway, I am suppose to b doing my work la, but I just don’t seem to be able to concentrate. I even finish watching my 50 episode 射雕英雄传 which is acted by 胡哥 & 林依晨. I waited for so long before it finally came out can. Haha.

By the way, I met Jason on Monday when I was going back with P Group. Jason Ang. Think the last time I met him was in Feb or Mar. Sometimes I wonder when will I see the other one. Da ge says “fate is in my hands”. Haha. Ya ya. But I hum can.
It has really been soooooo long and i am still thinking about it. Come to think about it, sometimes I feel my actions are so stupid. Going to TM and will head to the 4th floor, first going to MJ and walk one round taking a chance to see if he’s working. And I think, one of the times I saw him. Haha. I bought him something in SFO but it’s still with me. Maybe I shall use my previous method which I did twice or maybe I will just keep. Oh wells, I don’t know. But I do know that his bday is coming and he’s enlisting soon.

Anyway, I have not been staying in my room when I am back home. Shifted my territory to the holy ground. Haha. My new area is situated in front of the altar table and the main door, surrounded with sofas and cushions. Quite like this area but its abit straining on the back however, I can see if the cat is coming it. It nearly did for once. Happily run in front of the gate and stop, doing something to its paws. But too bad hur, you can freaking jump in because I am watching you. =p
my new area
my view

1:10 AM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens