This is quite a long entry.
I was out the whole day yesterday man. From 9plus in the morning and back home at 3plus in the morning which was today. Haha.
Had classes on Sat plus project and my financial management tutor even asked for my name because I am such a good student. I was the only one who was answering his questions and got them right. Haha. I’m a so proud of it. =)
Classes at 5pm and I headed to National Library to study. Haha. It’s not my style to study in the library hur, but I’ve got no choice because I’m meeting the guys @ Raffles Mrt 9pm. Found my IHRM textbook and read it and sleep for 15mins till it was 8pm. Wanted to find the Korean restaurant around the area but I couldn’t find it plus it was rather dark so I just ate cake. Haha.
I walked from Bugis to Raffles Place sia. Haha. I found my way there. And the night view of Esplanade, Singapore Flyer together with the buildings are so beautiful. And I made the right choice by walking slowly because even being late, there was one 1 person there. Thanks ar.
seeing it with your eyes is much better

The name of the outing:
宝贝,星星闪亮,汝罗妮,那个集合:那个最后酒精
Baby, the stars shine bright. Rurouni. The last gathering, the last alcohol.
The only one there at Raffles MRT was “si botak”. Haha. It was Rong la and his botak head because he’s out from his confinement. Slowly all arrived, ate at Mac and settled at Harry’s bar (Boat Quay).
And I didn’t finish my Erdinger man. Haha. Left a quarter of it because I couldn’t drink it and we headed off to somewhere scary.
The place was just down Harry’s and beside Mind Café. It’s called ‘Lighthouse 65’ and it’s those Chinese ktv pub whereby you sing and EVERYONE will listen plus they provide you with girls. Haha. I’m serious. And the place is so dark and scary, but I know it’s safe with my bodyguards.
There were 10 of us including 2 of Ben’s friend and so we sat in 2 tables. My table didn’t have any other girls except me because according to Tian Wei, he said I’m sitting at the table. Haha. And the people who sing are too much. Damn awful can. Not that I sing very nice la, but they are just tooooo lousy and even Benji imitated them. Haha.
Was home at around 3am and my house was in a mess. The bags are on the floor and my room light was on.
It was the MONSTER PIG aka lardy aka POS aka AF aka molly aka sister.
the lard online the day before she's home with her wonderful expressions that amused my mama while my papa seemed uninterested.
My sister is home after 1 month and my peaceful life and comfortable bed is gone. The pictures below are proof that my comfortable bed is gone.
The bed when she wasn’t around with her things placed nicely and me having my OWN bed space
the pig is toooo fat & before i can slp her things are all over my bed.
My iljimae (一枝梅) ended. It’s a nice show. Both sad and funny. Watch it.

6:45 PM