2nd week of school kicked off with a presentation which was ok la.
A small dispute happened between the class leader & a classmate. Scary sia.
Had Korean food man! Ate at somewhere between Raffles Place & Tanjong Pagar MRT. It’s called bQ Korean.
I ate my bimbimbap and watch the Korean drama on tv alone. It was quite value for money plus the service was good. Finished my bap, soup, fruit & the ikan bilis. Haha.
The bap was really in a hot stone pot, practically sizzling & you can add as much sauce as you want. The soup was light and delicious plus the show that was airing was iljimae. Haha.
I wanna find delicious bap! But the address of the other f&b outlets seemed so inaccessible or I would rather say, I don’t even know where it is. Haha.
Almost my whole class headed to Ngee Ann Poly to eat. Though we went together, we didn’t sit together. Think we need more time to chill together. Haha.
And I saw Nana today. Oh Nana! Haha.
AND WHY?
WHY does the cat likes my house so much? Tooooo much I tell you.
2nd time within 3 days, same cat some more. Guess the cat was in my house today for more than an hour and nobody realized it. I even walked into the kitchen a few times. Smart cat ar. My papa will have to do something to the gate I guess.
Mr. Gary is talking to me once again. It was silent for around a month then it started with a sms today and msn conversation. Guess I will have to come out with loads of reason to keep him away. It’s not that he’s a bad person just that there isn’t any “ting” feeling. Haha.
My sister seems to be searching for her future in San Francisco. Searching in all directions & with the same tops for different days.

New English playlist again.
Choosing all this songs made me think about the past times man.
I suddenly miss my class 406, NPCC, S Club……
Has been a year since I’ve see ppl from NPCC, a month since I met S Club & a week since I met Ruoruni=406. Haha. Look at the difference man.
11:30 PM