Shall post up P Grp's outing with the pictures when i receive them. Haha.
Anyway I am really angry and upset with my mum. Seriously. I just faced the television and refuse to look at her because of the tears in my eyes.
It was just a mistake. A mistake not made by me. A small mistake that doesn't require the fuss you made.
Ok. The chocolates are placed in the fridge instead of being left outside. My Ah Ma didn't know that it's better to put them outside to prevent them from melting. It's already in the fridge, so be it.
Do you have to make a fuss out of it? Questioning her, telling her to ask before doing anything?
I guess my Ah Ma is upset. Because she seemed so quiet when i went into her room. I don't know man. She being upset just breaks my heart la.
It's just a bad day today. Sorry Tian, beer kia had a can today.
Diana is leaving soon. In 2hrs time. Take care girl~
School's starts tml. Wish me luck man.
New playlist again. Let's turn back the time to 10++yrs before. This time is a list of Cantonese songs which i don't understand, but simply love them especially my Jacky Cheung. Haha
9:35 PM