<body>

Sunday, June 1, 2008

It wasn’t as scary as I thought it would be for my yesterday. Haha.
Reported at 9 plus in Novena Square and the product I have to promote is something that has to do with our feet. Haha. There were 4 of us including myself and the supervisor and surprisingly there were a lot of people because of the upcoming passion run. Haha.
Sales was ok, I managed to earn close to $20 or more for commission but still not sure la. Was even helping the company’s other brand to promote those 风油. Haha. Time passed rather fast especially between 3 to 7. Haha.
At the end of the day, I guess I should be the one using both of the company products man. Back ache leg pain. Haha.
Plus, working 6 days a week is really tiring man.

Last lesson for my Korean language class. 2.5 months is over in a blink of the eye man.
All of us headed down to East Coast after the lesson in 2 cars and 1 taxi. Haha. A long table for 14 of us and a wide spread of Korean dishes. It was a filling meal.
After which 7 of us headed back to Tampines and continue our impromptu window shopping. Then we were at Coffee Bean talking and we even bought a last minute cake for Gary, whose birthday is tomorrow. Haha.
But too bad the next outing I wouldn’t be able to join them. Another time perhaps. But I guess it will be rather tough. Haha.

My Korean Class

11:01 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens