For most people who don’t know, I am still in San Francisco since last Friday. Haha.
Was there with my sister only, just tagged along since she’s going there to visit her boyfriend.
It was a 9am flight on 20/06 and we reached around 1pm on 20/06 in San Francisco.
Transit in KOREA!!!!
Day 1Practically walked around in San Francisco after we reached there. We walked for quite a distance to Fisherman’s Waft, going up the steep slopes which really train the muscles.
Spotted this while walking. This is for Rurouni!
Sorry to Tian Wei who made an international call to me. Haha.
And Da Ge was angry with me not informing them that i'm away. Haha.
Day 2It was the first time in my life doing this, and it is quite unbelievable can.
I went
SKYDIVING!Scared was the word to describe.
The person with me was a Nihon-jin, Taka san. Haha. The best thing is that I was the
FIRST to jump off the plane.
Thanks ar, Taka san.
I couldn’t hesitate to jump because Taka san just jump only. Haha. I screamed for really a few seconds and off was I floating in the air with a cameraman in front of me asking me to pose as he went on snapping. Haha. The feeling was great with the WIND in the face and the nice scenery from many many many feets above the ground. The released of the parachute was painful man! I guess he tied the harness too tightly because after that I got bruises on my arms and thighs. Haha.
Overall, it was scary but the experience is good though.

After that we headed to Lake Tahoe and a beach.
A place with great view and long drive but the drive was ok because I was sleeping. Haha.


Day 3It was shopping day.
Bought things for my parents, friends and of course myself la. Haha.
Headed to this place called 17 Mile which was below average.
Dinner was good at Denny’s with a super fudgy brownie. Yum!
Doesn't this picture looks like Intial D?
Day 4We went to Monterey Aquarium.
I love otters man. Damn cute can. Haha.

Next is Big Sur, beautiful view and strong view.
And did I mentioned that it was damn cold and I was wearing shorts can. Guess it was 12 degrees or so ba. But I’m strong. Haha.


Time check. It's 2am here 24/06 and I am taking the morning 1am flight on the 25/06. And the time now in Singapore is 5pm, 24/06. Haha.
And I shall go to sleep now.
4:54 PM