<body>

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Oh wells, i just feel like blogging..
Firstly, WELCOME HOME DA GE!!!!

And i have been receivng quite a few phone calls since yesterday.. 1st is someone calling from bedok asking me to be marketing promoter then is the company i work b4 calling me to be a beer promoter. Wow! How they know I like to drink beer hur? Then SIM called too..

The decision is made.. More or less la. Taking up the SIM's course whereby i will be leaving Singapore again for a longer period as compared to China. Maybe even as long as a year. WAAAAA!!!

I finally did it!! After 2-3 weeks!!
I woke up @ 6am, 1hr earlier than usual to JOG!!For the past week I will wake up at 6 think for a few seconds than sleep back again. I force myself to jog la, it has been a long time. Shiok man!
I am watching 少年杨家将 now man! Finally a clearer version on Tudou & I am chionging the show on weekends.


Woon Han knows a police-woman, I know a police-man and he is learning how to speak korean. And yes, I am learning korean now.
안녕하세요.저는 돼지 아닙니가.
Haha. Understand anot?? Haha. Anyway Gary saw me after work today. I was waiting for the train to come at Harbourfront and then someone started to point at the pizza hut picture. Took me awhile to turnback bcoz i dunno who ma. Scary u know. And it was him. Basket.
안녕히 주무 새여요.
지듬 열한 시 입니가.
It's taking me so long to type it out man. Shall practise it at work. Haha.


10:22 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens