<body>

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Long day today man…

Who goes to Orchard Road @ 0715 hur? Anna, myself together with many others did. For what ar? SAT test lor. So many many people go for the test and quite a number of them aren’t locals. Sat in the test room from 0745 to 1245, long paper with short breaks in between, but I guess it was ok.

Lunched at Wisma & we killed time because I was meeting S Club at 6pm in the evening. Intend to walk from Wisma to City Hall but walk until PS we felt too humid so we took the mrt. Haha.
And on our way to Suntec, I saw CHIN HAN!!!!!! Haha. I stood in front of the restaurant and he couldn’t really recognize me eh. Always act cool, talk so little. Haha.
Being the usual mountain tortoise I walked the underpass from City Link to Suntec for the first time. Haha. And I was surprised to see the food stalls outside Carrefour. Ohhhhhh, so many new stalls. It seems new to me la.
Next stop, HeatWave @ Marina. A makeover for Nana. Her hair was chopped hair and it caught her by surprise.
“Nana, you will get use to the new look, ok? It looks ok. A new you!”

Next event, S Club meeting at PS.
Was there at 1820, Swensen’s. Come some chocolate fondue and earthquake ar. Haha. Damn full even though we didn’t had our dinner.
Talk talk and we made full use of the leftovers. Haha.
Final stop that got us hot and excited. Arcade!!
I saw Benji & I shouted for him so many times then he can hear me la. Haha
Mario Go Kart is exciting. The first time I played the game which was so high & my heart was pumping rather fast. Haha. But the stupid machine broke down twice la!!

Good news, bad news.
I got into SIM, Bachelor in Hotel and Tourism Management.
I am still considering it la. Partly because the diploma I hold is somehow sufficient for the h&t industry & I had also applied another Business Management course in SIM which has yet reply me. Another reason is that the course may need me to go overseas, though it will be a good experience but I don’t really want to leave for such a long time again. Haiz, my ah ma is my greatest concern man, especially when I told her that I may not be going oversea and she was rather happy about it.
Have to give SIM a called ASAP.

And I read some on the magazine while waiting for Anna.
Beer with 4.5% alcohol level has 41 calories which is 36 calories lesser wine and 6 calories lesser than apple juice. 0.0!!
And ya, the 风湿 is back to haunt me again la!!! My precious legs!! Haha.

Going to San Francisco?
Going to Batam??


Let’s go man!!!!

11:30 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens