<body>

Monday, May 19, 2008

It has been so long since the family gathered after my grandmother passed away. Guess it was closed to 2 months ya.

Anyway, my task was to provide soup for the dinner and the soup was definitely tomato & red pepper soup la.
I thought I was doing it alone, then when i started my papa came in. Glad he came in man. He cut the thing I hate most. RED PEPPER!
Don't ask me why. I simply HATE the sight of the seeds in the red pepper. It gives me goosebumps. Yucks! Get it away man!

Cooking was tiring with the addition of my parents questions and all. Seriously, i don't follow the recipe when i make some things. Because there is no need to and i go according to what i think is enough.
Still, the dinner was filling with many other food and also youtube entertainment for the post program.

my papa helping me out.
how we transport it to my aunt's house

8:14 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens