It's 7pm as I am posting this entry whereby I usually end work at 1830. Apparently, I ended early if not i wouldn't be able to get home as early as 1840. In conclusion, I ended work at 1730. Haha. The boss isn't around! Yipee!!!
Anyway, I couldn't stand the men I see on the mrt home today. Men, age 35 and above. Aren't they suppose to be gentleMEN? However, they aren't gentlemen at all.
The seats on the mrt are like gold to them. Not that I want to sit down, in fact I didn't sit when it was empty in front of me. But that's not the point la. They are so crazy over the seats that they have to rush for it. Eyeing it from behind me and quickly made their way across it.
I would actually appreciate or feel better if they would actually offer me or someone else the seat first. There was actually someone who did asked me if I wanted to sit before he did a few weeks ago. And yesterday, some female passengers actually offered me to take a sit when they alight.
So guys reading this, especially people I know, please don't rush to sit down ok? Ask first can? Haha.
Ok, I wasn't out for lunch as usual. Something strike me! Haha. I usually make use of my office resources for personal stuffs like printing forms, helping my sister print stuffs and even helping my mum to laminate things. Haha. So today, I printed pictures. Hehe. Glossy paper some more leh. Print 5 pieces some more leh. Haha. Notice 1 of it is missing because I don't wish to disclose it. But i posted it in the past few entries la. I quite like the picture though, or in fact I like the pictures that I printed la. Haha.

Lastly, I read this on the papers yesterday. Which I feel is somewhat quite true.
How you get the message when someone is attraction to you:
55% : Body Language
38% : Tone & speed of voice
07% : What you say
7:00 PM