<body>

Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's 3 weeks into my job and I got my 1st pay for it and I have an extra $60 because of the TMCC. Ya man! I’m saving money as I work man. I can don’t spend a single cent when I go to work the whole day, excluding transport as I bought the mrt pass. Cool anot? Spend $0. How ar? Eat breakfast at home, bring food for lunch which is bread and go straight home after work. Simple but hard.

Let me show you my lunch for today. It’s quite pathetic as compared to the other days because there isn't anymore plain bread left and I just make do with chunks of French loaf.
isn't it sad???

I realized it’s quite good to work because when I work I tend to ‘big business’, shed some weight and use my time to surf the net plus learn new things like abacus. Not that 算盘 abacus, but the Abacus system for ticketing.

Some pictures taken during the TMCC event...

my uncle and i

me, Daphne, Corinne(the boss), Karen

this is the total number of workers in the office (excluding 2 more)

10:26 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens