<body>

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In commemoration of getting my second pay check from the company today, I shall talk about work. Haha.

It will be tough working for the month of May because my colleague, Karen is going on leave from now till 26 May. Good game. Most of the things that she usually does is on my shoulders now. Actually it’s somewhat ok, just the Abacus system and perhaps other new things that maybe coming up. Not to miss out, my boss.

My boss is a temperamental person whereby if she is in a bad mood, I will feel like killing her and if she’s ok for the day, it will be a smooth working day for me. So she better be in a good mood if not I will feel like killing her like how i felt in the previous week. Haha. But ok la, sometimes she is really ok de. She maybe going away for 1 week in May (YIPEE!) and my other colleague is taking leave a day leave on the same week (YIPEE*2!). Haha.

Anyway, as what I mentioned in the previous entry, I bought a RUBIX CUBE! Haha.
And I still can’t solve it la, the closest I get was the all blue side & the Ts on 2 sides. WAAAAAA!!!!
I may smash the cube on the floor sooner or later.

I better study man. SAT test is on Saturday and I didn’t really practice much which I think I am going to fail the English segment. Why don’t they have a Chinese segment huh? Haha

Oh ya, I wanna go holiday la!! Haha. It was said at first by my parents that we may go to San Francisco in June but it may be cancelled coz they can’t take leave. I am disappointed.

Finally, I watched Koizora (恋空). After so long, I finally watched it. Guess if I watched it in the cinema i will tear & tear man. Nice show. Sad show.

11:05 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens