I was pissed on Friday morning and I guess WH knows because planner (which is him) changed the plan and I was already at work. Haha. But its ok, just that I nearly killed him.
Supposed to meet them around 7plus at Park Mall, but Ben was released late from camp, so forgiven. And I was there at 1940 waiting for people to come and I really don’t like to wait for people. Haha. Soon CH n JR arrived and CH made my day by not talking. Haha. He cut his hair, so cute!!! Quite long since I’ve since him in shorter hair length. Hehe. We are both so cute in new hairstyle. Hahahah.
The 3 of us waited for them in Kublai Khan at Park Mall, it's a buffet spread and we started first because it was already 2010. Thereafter the remaining gang came, Ben, Benji, Samuel, Tianwei & WH. They really eat a lot a lot!! But they are guys after all.
Clarke Quay next and we waited for Tianwei’s friend which till now I still don’t know her name and I gave JR the shock of his life. Hehe.
The nightlife of Singapore at Clarke Quay was scary. Seriously, so many people around to the extent that I was quite scared. But there’s a cute di di for me to grab so it’s ok. Haha.
Anyway, they managed to find the place after an hour. It was Timbre at the Arts House. There was a live band there so it was not bad. It too them so long settle down but eventually we did by ordering one Erdinger Light and one white wine. Haha. The white wine was for Benji and the beer was for me, JR, WH & CH whereby the others were missing.
After finishing those 2 glasses, comes the real one la. Chivas + mixer and cake.
First time so many cameras in front of me. Hahaha. Ben, JR, TianWei & Samuel. 4 leh. Haha. The cake was too much, too full.
The chivas was also too much. Luckily, CH & Samuel helped me to drink if not really too much. We were out of the place at 1plus so we just sat by the seats along Singapore River talking and I took the time to cool down. Toilet trips for CH & I were so frequent that we had to walk to find toilets with the help of the policeman & woman. Haha.
I nearly died after JR took me for a spin. Haha. Not one but 2 spins, but I was fine. Just that I nearly killed him too.
And I got to know something too. Something that somehow cleared my doubts but it is still keeping me in doubt, quite chim but true. I really really want to know more about it.
Let’s see, we left at 3plus in 2 cabs. The Hougang-nians and Tampines-sians. Haha.
Slept at 4plus can, wait up at 11plus can because it was damn noisy with the stupid construction outside. Too much.


Thanks, Rurouni & Priscilla (even though u weren’t there)! Haha.
Thanks for the gifts and the time spent!
Oh, i got a surprised when the clock strike 12 just now. 2 person were standing at my doorstep. Yanni & Wesley. I got a shock la. They bought brownie cake n chocolates. We even had a video call to Tian.
Thanks S Club!
why are you so different at times?
u can be so quiet towards me and otherwise to others.
u can don't talk to me almost the whole time & then change into someone else at the end.
u are so different at times that i really want to ask u what the actions meant.
but i'm afraid.
i'm afraid that the answer i get will not be the one i want.
so can u tell me?
Happy Birthday Stella.
Happy Birthday.
1:16 AM