<body>

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I actually have plans for this whole wk, but i guess it has to be cancelled.

Supposedly, it was Chef Ng's day because i bought all the necessary ingredients required. But it was impossible to carry on the day from baking muffins, to making chocolate mousse to the main course. Haha. But i did cooked the soup when i was home at 2100.

Intend to ask Ah Net out on Thursday, but can't le. Sorry Ah Net. Because i told u we will go out this week, but i guess it will be pushed to next wk.

It was supposed to be my duty on Friday, but i guess there's no need.

There was also a movie session with WH they all, but i can't make it.

Hopefully, i will be able to attend WH's bday celebrate though.

Anyway, I have to talking to Jason on msn for the past 2 days. And i was wondering when will the other one do so....

I wonder who is passer-by. I have a ppl in mind but it can't be confirmed until passer-by tells me. If passer-by tells me who he/she is then i will ans the qns. Haha.

10:57 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens