Had been a busy 2 days at work OT till 1930 today due to tomorrow's event at TMCC and it will be a longer day tomorrow from 0930 to as late as 2300 i guess. Heh. Hopefully it will be fun la but I guess even busier.
I had a cleaning up for my bed. I decided to throw away 2 of my dear bolsters that had accompanied me for more than 10 years. My Ah Ma was so happy when i told her i was throwing it away. But she wasn't happy for long because right after i say i was throwing them away, my sister said "I WANT!" And the worse thing is that she wants to put one of them in the car. Ya, the CAR! It's a joke!
Lardy----->YOU ARE A JOKE!The pictures shall show u how my beautiful precious bolsters look like. Haha. But seriously, i haven't been using them since i was back from China, and if i am not wrong, even before i went i just place them right at the top of my bed. So why not throw it huh?

2 extra pictures i took today...

Busy week with work, submissions of application on Sat to SIM and lessons on Sunday!! Haha.
New song again!
But its not a song I really like like what I said previously.
But it’s a song which is quite hot la and since his concert is coming might as well I just play it and stop after his concert is over. Haha
Listen to 你是我的花朵 by 伍佰 and if you can learn the dance, even better! Haha.
10:57 PM