<body>

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Once again, I was out with the gang on Friday night/Saturday morning.

It was quite a last min thing as CH inform me that they were going out in the evening. Wasn’t able to join them earlier (due to the funeral) so I met up with them at like 0140. My sister drove me there and we used the new KPE which got me amazed. Haha.

Supposed to meet them at The Cathy but saw them walking there as my sister drove pass and just nice, we were at Singapore Museum and it was opened. I wasn’t the rose that day because other then Ben, Benji, CH, JR and WH, Pris was there too with her friend Audrey. We went into the museum, walk walk talk talk. And both Benji and WH’s faces were sooo red. But we did talk about passer-by, which was brought up by WH but still no one knows who he is.

Actually also nothing much la because they were all quite tired but we did head to Kopitiam for a while and left at 4am. Haha.

Anyway, I got a job.

I rejected Singapore Flyer’s invitiation for an interview on Monday because I had a job which starts on Monday. My uncle got me the job which is at Keppel Club. Quite far though, like going to Sentosa like that. Heh. Still dun really know whats the job about, guess will only know tomorrow. I’m rather scared though, because it’s afterall a new environment and I seriously don’t know anyone there. Wish me lots of luck, k?

The KPE which got me excited and amazed. Like rollercoaster. I look weird in Ben's specs. They were supposed to be more pics, but Ben refuse to send me.


11:45 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens