<body>

Friday, February 1, 2008

AFTERMATH OF OSIP
It has been a week since I am back from China, Suzhou.
Last week at this very timing, I was on the plane flying back...

Was back to sch on Mon for the submission of the portfolio and I received an immediate hug from Nana when she saw me...
It was completely opposite when I saw Ah Net, I hugged her!! Haha

Done with the portfolio and next is the contemporary issues due in 2 weeks!

A few people asked me about my life in Suzhou, they were asking what happened there, so I will try to talk a bit in this entry.
Be prepared with what you are going to see. (kidding la)

The tears that I had there were mostly on the “friends” problem there.
Quarrels and problems there were mostly between Felix n Tian, and I am always the one helping to settle them which till now I don’t know why I helped out in the first place. Maybe my life would be so much better if I didn’t do anything.
Not only were there problems between the 2, there was also problem between Tian n I. But I guess we were ok after awhile.

Coming back home really did make me miss Suzhou. Or I should say, maybe Suzhou is better than home.
I can do what I like there.
I don’t need to bother what clothes to wear because I only have that few clothes which I wear for a week. Ya, a week.
I can bathe anytime I want. (Which normally I bathe once a day after work)
I no need to hear my mum asking me to do things. (She just keeps going on despite me busy doing my portfolio which is far more important than anything)
I can go buy alcohol to drink. (I may still be able to drink here but its expensive la, breezer cost much more n i miss Suntory. Is there Suntory in Singapore?)
I can't explain these whole four and a half months in words. Never.
Even if i were to explain the things that happened there, it will be completely different when you are in the situation or at the scene. There is always a reason behind the decision made and what happened there. I am only in the position to say things that happened to me and what i see, i cannnot speak in another person's place. I don't know why am i saying all these also, it is just impromtu i guess.

Enough I assume.

Let’s talk about career fair today.
Going for the career fair made me so…………
I don’t know what I want for my future. Study or work?
I can’t study in Singapore I guess. My grade sucks to the extent that people heave a sign of relieve when my GPA is far lower than theirs.
Looking smart doesn’t mean I am smart. I am stupid. Happy?
I shall announce that my GPA is not above 3 and it will never be.

I don’t wanna continue anymore…
I shall go watch my shows…

7:05 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens