<body>

Monday, January 28, 2008

Yes, it time to blog… guess this maybe quite a long one.. bear with it la…

I dun really recall wat I did from the start of 2008…
I only remember we went to Suzhou Amusement Park one the very 1st day of 2008.. and I nearly lose my voice there la.. I took perhaps the scariest ride of my life… the ride that suspends u in mid air, which is somehow like bungee jump la… Yanni n I we together n Felix n Tian were together… we were the only 2 grps that dare to try it… the moment Felix n Tian who were the 1st to go came FLYING down, I screamed! They did too.. Damn loud.. That’s the first scariest part.. Den came our turn, the moment we were suspended at the highest point, I stunned… I shouted “f***”.. That was how scared I was… I came screaming down of coz.. But it was fun la….



Spot the 飞人 word? this was the scary ride!!!
all of us that went to SZ amusement park..

though the snow was rather small!!! i just wanna show off la!!!!! SNOWY!!!!

And I nearly forget to mention, I went to shanghai.. my third time there.. so what is the big deal?? I was there alone!! Hahahaha… cool eh?? I think it is la.. I get to travel alone… haha…
how many Raffles City can u see in China?? this was taken in Shanghai when i was alone.

For the whole month, we were attached to front office, going to areas like the concierge, bell boy and duty manager… being a bell girl was cold…we had to stand by the door in skirt… and so was the role of the duty manager… walking around the whole hotel was cold especially the stairs…damn cold can.. But damn slack also la…
We also had the 年夜饭 with the FO people…

Dinner with the FO ppl.. thats Anna in the center


We were kind of busy for the last wk in Suzhou… we had plans and the hotel had plans for us….
We had our last karaoke session on Thursday.. From ard 11plus to 3plus I guess.. I was the only survivor till the very last moment… And soon at 0830 which was Friday, we had to set off for the trip the hotel arranged for us which was at 西山, ard 2hrs away.. There wasn’t anything that great about the place though… after the tour, we had lunch with all the department heads in a restaurant… cool eh?? For dinner, the five of us, just the five of us had dinner at Friday’s… the last one I guess….

our last k session!!!
the final survivor!!!

西山's trip....
i really love this pic la... mayb bcoz i look gd in it...
lunch with the department heads...
our meal at Friday's

Saturday (19/01) was a free and ez day.. I had head to last min things and also materials for letter writing to the 4 of them and some over in SZ….We had dinner with Anna and this guest who was rather good with us… we even headed out to the ktv again.. Haha…
K session with Anna and the guest, Mr. Zhang
Sunday (20/01)….I can’t really remember what I did oh, ok, now I do… I headed to the 网吧 to download as much things as I could… then headed out to met Wesley and back in the hotel again and I just did nothing much la.. coz I was quite finish with the packing… headed out for dinner for the last 麻辣烫 and walking around the street drinking my last 奶茶 with pudding, pearls and nata for just 7rmb!!!
We also had supper with Chen Chen, 孟红旗,余丹 from Atrium Cafe... and we were up awake till 3plus in the morning, exchanging letters… haha…
thats us having our last supper in SZ
Monday (21/01), with that little sleep, we woke up @ 7am!! Coz we were having breakfast with the GM at the atrium café… we did our final packing still…
We left the hotel at 12noon… I didn’t cry… I was sad to leave I guess.. many did cry even before we left… hugs, last words, exchanging of contacts… there is just so much things to remember and so many fond memories… we left in the van with many sending us off… 孟红旗,张礼巧,左红宾,余丹,handsome领班,应霞,庄琦,余东兰,Anna….. 晓斌 and 晓鹏 accompanied us to the airport….
thats us when we are bored in the airport...

BEIJING…..
We were there around the evening, meeting the others from Sanya and off we went to Beijing hostel… it was free and easy too.. but I can say the weather is COLD…
And ya, they renovated their horrible bathing area to something damn nice and cool la.. but it is still open for all to see… haha….

We headed for a tour to 故宫and 长城… we tour 故宫 for ard one hour.. Haha.. That short eh.. Because we were all FREEZING cold!!!
Next stop.. Great wall… strong wind but it wasn’t that cold coz we were moving all the time… climbing up is tiring and going down was scary….
We stayed in the Gloria’s hotel room for the last night.. Need to pay la.. I was there with Wesley and Yanni… slack only…

the whole HTM gloria ppl...
great wall, here we come!! woosh!
thats me... obviously.. hehe
that is how cold tha place is.. look at my cheeks n nose, there are RED despite me wearing the mask...
dinner with the people from Gloria Group...

We left the hotel for the airport ard 12 on Friday (25/01).. The flight was noisy and bumpy… but I didn’t vomit… as we landed in Singapore it was hot!! But I’m glad to see my family there waiting for me… it is always good to be home….

For these four months, it will be something I will never forget…
I laugh, shed tears just like how i will be in Singapore... this can be my second home i guess...

The place, the people, the food…. I will miss the very open toilet, the unsafe but comfy bunk, and our fav hangout place….
Tian & my bed...
I will miss the ppl I met there… those who gave me fond memories… those who were there to hear me talk when I was down… those who entertained me… those whom we always hangout with… those whom we worked together….

I will miss the cheap food there… the 麻辣烫, 奶茶 with pearls, nata n pudding, 烧烤.. the cheap food…

I will miss my drinking session… the 雪花, 青岛, Suntory, Breezer… I can never drink them here although there is Breezer here in the stalls… China’s brezzer is just 12rmb which is like $2.50!!! haha… i am such an alcoholic in Suzhou la.. they all call me 酒鬼.. i just simply can't resist them!
look at me.. i m so happy posing with the beer bottle....

I will miss hanging out with the four of them… Tian Chuang, Yanni, Felix Wesley….
The happy times, bad times we had… I guess for some of us, it made our relationship stronger than before… but I know when we are back in Singapore, like now, it will never be the same again…

We made a pact, 5 years later, 29 December 2012, we will go back to Suzhou.. I really hope so… or rather, I want to go back as soon as possible… there are some things there that are way better back home I guess…

Suzhou, I will remember you! Will you????





10:24 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens