Waking up @ 530 on Wednesday morning is tough man! Imagine carrying a heavy bag with my laptop, & taking the train to Harbourfront den into Sentosa…
Haven been into Sentosa for sometime, tink since the end of year 2 ba… seeing the change in the island was amazing, and hearing the upcoming constructions around TAS was interesting… Collected the complimentary passes n went out of Sentosa to meet the others… I got 51 complimentary passes la, can take n sell… haha…
Orientation started @ 10am for the new SA members… we let the yr2 ran the show… jus help out abit here there… wasn’t quite happy with “you-know-who”… she just opens her mouth n ask us to do things, when she just stays there acting busy…. Kaoz.. Even Chai also agrees la…. Watever…
Stayed back to clear the place n slack… left @ 3 or 4 plus ba… headed to Kim Gary for lunch… haha… was there with Nana, Ivan, Cherie n Adeline… I nearly took Nana’s wallet home la…
Standing on the train throughout my journey home was super tiring… coz my bag was super heavy, but I didn’t wanna put it on the floor la…
.
Finished watching quite a few movie which I didn’t catch on big screen…
Watched 男儿本色 starring 谢霆峰, 余文乐 & 房祖名 and 导火线 by 古天乐 and 甄子丹… both are the police movie and naturally those names I mentioned are the policemen… haha… Both of them were nice man!
Watched Simspons, wasn’t as great as the other 2 la…
.
What am I going to do if I can’t watch my shows in China? Haha… that’s a problem that is bothering me.. I seriously hope that the accommodation have wireless connection… but hor, wireless so? I still can’t access the Internet just like in TAS… it was connected, but for some reason, I just can’t load a webpage… haha… someone teach me pls!!!!
.
I’m going to go out soon at this timing tt I posting this entry… haha… late eh…Going to fetch my sis la… so gd rite… where can u find such a good sister! Haha.. & I have yet packing my luggage…
无尽的爱 - 刘明峰
我在每个和你分开的日子裡
爱你的心从未止息
看时间悄悄划开我们的距离
让我不能自己
发现我不够好
你也不完美
纷纷扰扰 伤痕累累
恨自己当初伤害你不懂得珍惜
却来不及我在无尽的等待
却只剩伤害 心碎的时刻
喔 有谁能明白无尽的悬崖
孤独的存在 没有你的未来
我的爱 失去后才明白
后知后觉你却在咫尺天涯
道不尽千言万语 在心口难开
真实你的存在
你的爱 我总是放不开
只能在梦醒时分
痛却难以释怀
在我心上没人能替代 是你的无尽存在 无尽的爱
10:38 PM