<body>

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Tuesday was presentation day…
Was in the com lab @ 0830 n Wei Jie was there already n Sam came later… Project meeting was @ 0900 in project room @ the library... we had a dry run for both presentations n off we went for lunch @ 1100… All of us in formal wear, I was wearing skirt leh… haha…
BE @ 1200… I think we fared well… although some qns were kind of tough, but it was still okie… ended @ 1305 like tt ba…
Went to practice our desti presentation… I realised something as we were having our dry run, nobody was listening to what the others said!! Haha… We were the 3rd grp to present, I still think we fared well… we can answer all qns… SWEET~~
Our grp likes to say the word “SWEET” with actions… sweet~We wanted to add in stupid things for our presentation, but eventually we didn’t like… for example desti, we are the S.W.E.E.T. management team, tts the name we called ourselves, we had the intention of saying “sweet” after the thank the person for handing over to us… haahha… sweet~

Pictures of us without the guys...

.
好累啊!星期三考试,不用说你也应该知道是那科课目吧!考的是把英文句子换成华文, 和写一封公函但是所有的资料都是英文的。但我觉得还不错吧! 幸好我有一本词典,帮了我许多!
I was bullied today during OB tutorial!! Waaaaaa!!!
The guys took my video… thought Wei Jie wanted to see pictures only so let him take lor… I’m just use to it placing my phone on the table and let ppl I know take it… haha… my phone has stupid videos of my sister n I… den they saw it… & they bluetooth to their phone!!! Arg! I was a little unhappy with it at first, but u know me being nice, n the guys being funny, I got over it… the way they keep imitating me was rather funny though… even Samuel saw it! Wei Jie deleted it away but still have 1 copy with Sam… we shall see…
.
Thursday meeting for CDS… I came sch for tt la.. But did printed some exam papers… And I finally went to the dentist… like so long la… so wat do u eat after going to the dentist? A strawberry sundae… haha… change of taste coz I haven eat tt flavour for so long…
.
Attended lec on Friday… tink desti lec is really kind of useless… haha… headed to Sugarloaf with Nana, met Weilun n Ivan there… the sherry trifle was nice… tink it shld be called sherry TRIPLE instead… waited for Cherie to join us but we left soon after she was there coz there is a career talk @ 1330…
Saw him on my way out, but he didn’t realise… while leaving Cherie say no spoon, so I acc her back n take… while going in again, he came out… it was just a simple “hi” & ”bye” with the additional words of “happy bday”… Told Nana about it after cherie n i walked out of Sugarloaf… she was like “ahhhhhh”, coz she didn’t get to see… haha… but eventually she did la when we walked pass the engine canteen….
Career talk was boring… I slept… haha…
The 校花校草 show was in TP today… saw Fiona Xie, Ben Yeo, Xu Zheng Rong & Guo Hui Wen… the contestants were neither shuai nor mei… haha… sure lose de la…
.
I’ve got a laptop! Ya man! But I’m not using it to blog @ this moment la… I transferred my songs all tt over le!! That will be my companion in Suzhou… fast eh… in a month or so I’m gone!
.
Anyone of u keep track with the Talebun n South Korean news? I did… damn sad la… I hate the talebuns man! So cruel n evil! The talebuns 不如去死!
.
During the wk on one morning, while walking to my ah ma’s room to get my clothes, I bang myself against the wall…. Practically walking into the wall coz I wasn’t fully awake yet… & so my right arm hurts but it doesn’t seems to be bruised… if it still hurts with no bruise think I have to do something… haha…
.
Isn't this a nice view of TP? At least tts wat i tink la...





觉得这首歌非常适合我。。。哈哈!


我想要一样东西。一样用钱也卖不到的。谁能帮我找呢?

7:59 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens