<body>

Sunday, August 12, 2007

How much does it cost for a plate of nasi lemak, mee goring, bak kuk teh and pork chop inclusive of GST without drinks?
Maybe around $20 plus la…
But the answer is $62!!! Haha… Why leh? Coz eat in hotel ma… haha… went to Riverview Hotel again with my parents n sister on Sunday coz my mum have a $50 voucher… haha… the food was not bad wor…haha…
.
Met up with my grp on Tuesday for lunch.. Was in sch earlier to print my reflection… Jin, Wei Jie and Christina joined me later den go Mensa eat! Once again, dear Jin is being bullied… haha… I did join in abit la.. After desti tutorial we still sit outside n talk la… tink maybe we haven been together as a grp for like 5 days I tink… crash OB lec again with Jin, Diana n Dennis… even Dennis bullied Jin…
.
Was in sch @ 730 on wed.. ya, tt early.. Woke up @ 6plus la… formal wear coz having Business Chinese PRC presentation, and our grp (all HTM), consisting of Weilun, Calvin, Hui Ying, and Hwee Zhen… 2 year 2s… met up early to rehearse and print proposal… presentation in Chinese was weird! It was like free style la.. Our grp was the most formal one whereby all our us wore blazers.. Mr Shen even said tt or grp did the best! YA MAN!!!!!
Had lunch with Ah Net & Joyner… studied e-biz during OB tutorial… haha… e-biz test was quite chim I guess… haha… submitted my BE portfolio earlier on, but the rest have not.. Acc them to photocopy, bind…. Went to com lab help Christina do appraisal… haha… had tea break I guess coz they haven’t eat…
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!

Had SA meeting @ 930 Bujis Junction… I woke up @ 850… haha… LATE! All was there when I arrived @ 950… haha… meeting ended @ 11plus acc Weilun & Calvin to arcade… the arcade was like 黑暗的世界… haha… but kind of cool la…
Waited for my papa to fetch me… family lunch… dim sum @ Liang Court.. Den went to audio house and to Harvey Norman @ Tampines Mart to buy tv again…
My sis n I cooked dinner for both of us only.. Haha… made cream sauce spaghetti.. Was ok la.. Dun have cream so use milk instead.. tink seasoning wasn’t enough…
I screamed! Ya… SCREAMED! Quite a few times la… haha… because there was a LIZARD in my room… damn…. 1st it was @ there other side, den it appeared in the opposite side… of coz scream la… haha…
.
Fri no sch day.. Supposedly is have lec de, but I dun find the lec useful, so I didn’t attend… anyway, our grp already has plans since wed… the plan is to have a mahjong session @ Diana’s house… last min, Wei Jie & Christina say he can’t make it… so I set off to Hougang alone lor.. Was late la… haha… met Diana, Nic n Sam den we went for lunch ard the area and it was off to Diana’s house ard Serangoon there…
We slack there for quite a while, den Dennis came.. Soon after tt we started @ ard 2plus… haha… tink I was the most inexperience one and Dennis is the most experience one… haha.. Yu Jin came later after meeting her friends…was kind of tired la, so let Nic take over me… he did won abit for me but I wasn’t enough to cover up wat I lost… Yu Jin was playing for Dennis, and it as damn funny la… b4 making any move she will look @ him den decide but there was 1 scene tt was damn funny la…
Left her house @ ard 7plus, den we went to a prata house near her house sat there till 9pm ba…took bus 22 home with Dennis n Sam… tired sia…
.
OSIP talk cum meet the parents session… I though I was meant for HTM students, but it was actually for the whole business sch… didn’t find it useful at all.. haha.. my LO is Ms Lisa Chua… it seems like she too doesn’t even know what about anything n Iim flying off in less than a month’s time…
Also got to know that we maybe not be flying SQ flight la… kaoz… most prob wld be southern china air I guess… abi worried coz I have been taking SQ all my life… haha… shall see then…
.
Exercised during the week end… went swimming on Sat and roller blading on Sun.. Both with my sis… y is my sis at home during the weekend & y did she go with me, or rather its I accompany her lor… haha… coz her bf is not in Singapore… overseas till next year..
I dun roller blade… I only blade once around 10years ago… haha… my sis has been blading with her bf & she has a pair of blades, but she isn’t tt pro yet la… its scary blading… scared falling down despite having all the guards… haha.. Tryout at this small area in East Coast den went out to the pavement… I can blade alone but kind of slow.. Fell 5 times I tink… haha… ok la.. Sweat a lot lor…
My dad accompany us there so we had dinner @ Kenny Rogers… like the side dish there.. Yum! Haha…
.
Upcoming things to do:
- Get my contact lenses for my trip
- Get injections for my trip
- Grp outing on Tues

Oh ya.. My sis is setting up a blog… but I tink it will take her very long…



I shall post something the day I leave Singapore…

10:23 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens